Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You Light Mine & I'll Light Yours



When the world runs out, when u feel alone, when no ones there
Just know, I will be. I'm here for you forever
I'll take away your worries, ill take away your fears. 
I can't promise ill get it right, I can’t promise I’ll take it fast
But I will do everything in my power to help ease you and your troubles


If I always knew the words to say I could take away your fears, pain, and worries
...I don't, but ill try until your ok.


I'm always here for you, even if you can’t see me, I’m here
Just a call, a text, a thought away...
I feel your pain, I feel your worry
From miles away, I feel you.


When I’m down, you know
As hard as I try to hide it, you can tell
You make me smile, so when you’re hurting
I'll make you smile, ill take your pain.


I continue on because I know I need to make you ok
I carry on b/c it’s the only choice I have
I carry on for you, I carry on for them
Just must keep going no matter what…remember that.


"Time waits for no one... Treasure every moment you have... Remember... Hold on tight to the ones you Love..."


No comments:

Post a Comment