Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Words Escape Me...


Why can’t I fix this
I don’t know what to say
I don’t know what to do
Frustrating, I can help so many people
But the one who means the most, I cant...
Just cant find the rights words
You mean so much to me and I can’t take away your pain
I’m sorry
I’m trying, but I just don’t know what else to do
I’m tryin to be strong for you
I’m trying to make you feel better
Trying to make you ok
I’m not sure how I’m doing; don’t think I’m doing very good right now
Just wish I knew the words to say
Just to make you ok
I need you to be ok
You’re such an amazing person
Always here for me
Always with a smile
Just know, ill do whatever I can to get you through this
Ill try to keep a smile on your face
Not gonna guarantee there wont be more tears, in fact, I know there will be
But just know ill always be here for you
Even if I just listen, I’m here
Rain or shine, shitty day or not…anytime, day or night…I’m here.
I love you <3

1 comment:

  1. you're a good friend im sure whoever you're talking about appreciates you!!

    ReplyDelete