Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 21, 2009

WHAT DO YOU DO

 

what do you do when u like someone so bad it hurts?...

 

what do u do when they dont even know?...

 

i havnt had these feelings n so long, im not sure what to do with them...

 

i dont want to let myself have them, ill just be set up for a major let down

 

i keep tellin myself it could work, but then my head jumps in and says, "nope, probably never could"

 

why lead myself on, when it can never work....

 

everytime i think of you, my heart races and flutters, my heart gets warm...

 

when i think of you, i lose all thoughts, i cant stop thinkin about you...

 

you always make me feel better, u always say the right thing...

 

just typing this, im gettin all jumpy, i feel so good inside, u know why... because im talkin abot you...

 

 

this is what you've done to me, i dont blame you, its my fault for ever believing...

 

just be aware, as hard as im fallin, its gonna take an army of people to help me up when i hit the bottom..

 

still, ill never blame you, i did this to myself, i should have cut it before it even started...

 

im just not sure how more i can take, if i hit the bottom soon, im not sure if ill be able to get up...

 

what do you do...

..........thats the problem, i just dont know what to do!


*July 16*

No comments:

Post a Comment