Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 21, 2009

IVE REALIZED

So as i was sittin on the bench last night at pick up, i realised that this place that i used to go to, to get away from anything & everything cant save me from it all...

 

I thought i was safe there, that it couldnt affect me while im there, well boy was i wrong! I just wish there was some place that i could go to make it all stop & just get away... right now, i cant find that place.

 

It made itself known during the 2nd period with a splitting headache & horrid feelings... Just as i thought i had escaped you for a couple hours, BOOM there you are, just makin sure i know this place isnt safe either.

 

I really need to find that place where im safe from it all, i thought i had it in the form of a rink, last night, you proved me wrong...

 

ill keep searchin, & hopefully one day ill find it...

 

& random note: why is it so hard to listen to someone younger than you, just once listen to what i have to say for goodness sake. Stupid older guys & their ego, fyi guys, its not such a bad thing or weak to listen to the girl, hell maybe ive got somethin to say thats important or could help, just sayin! I do have a few more years at this than some of u that like to think im just blabbing about BS! ;) this is why i dont even try to saying much, i get blown off or just flat out ignored, why even bother if im just talkin to myself? One day theyll open their ears & get off their 'ive got a penis, im right, testosterone' kick & listen, at least i hope so... if not to me, just to someone!

 

 

Anyways, ONE i need to find that place where it cant affect me & TWO, guys, dont think just b/c ur older or got a 'pair' that your automatically right... Your not! :)


*written July 30*

No comments:

Post a Comment