Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm

I’m tired of being told it’s going to be okay
I’m tired of being told there’s more
I’m tired of being told to hold on
I’m tired of being told I’m going to be okay
I’m tired of feeling alone
I’m tired of feeling lost
I’m tired of worrying
I’m tired of lying
I’m tired of faking it
I’m tired of masking
I’m tired of crying
I’m tired of losing it
I’m tired of bothering
I’m tired of being scared
I’m tired of fighting
I’m tired of feeling empty

I’m tired of being to told to trust
I don’t, I never have
I wish I could

More than anything,
I’m tired of my head
I just want to be able to rest, not even sleep… just rest

I’m just…tired.

I want to know it’s going to be okay
That there is more
That there is something to hold on to
That I will be okay
That I’m not alone
That I will find my way
That I don’t have to worry
I don’t want to have to lie
To fake it
To keep masking
I don’t want to have to cry
To keep losing it
I don’t want to bother
To be scared
To keep fighting
I want to be whole for the first time in my life

I’m tired of not knowing… I want to know, I NEED to know and above all… believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment