Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 8, 2010

Don't Bother Me



*not my writing, saw/heard it in a video...* 

Don't bother me with the souls to save,
I have my our agenda
There's school to do,
Sports to play,
Important stuff to attend to.

Don't bother me with friends at work,
He's got his own religion
I don't have time to change his mind
He'll make his own decision.

Don't bother me with that little girl,
The girl playing in the street, she much too young to understand
That the Savior she can meet.

Don't bother me with sounds I hear,
The sounds of people shrieking
Although I wonder who they are, who are these victims screaming?

Don't bother me with who they are, I really don't want the blame

Cause it's my friend at work and that little girl,
Who from hello scream out my name.

…But don’t bother me


CLICK IT...


Letter From Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment