Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Un-Answered Calls




I called your phone a while ago, just to hear your voice...
I knew you wouldnt answer but i can close my eyes & hope,
Imagine that your here with me...

Here to hold me
Hug me
Calm me
Just talk to me
I wish u were here

I miss your smile
I miss your smell
I miss your hugs, o god how i miss those hugs

You always knew just what to say
How to make everything ok
To make life make make sense

Who's here now to make sense of it all?
No one...
I need your voice
I need your heart
I need your strength
I need your energy
I just need YOU

I know your watchin
Just keep an eye out for me
Help me find my way
And help me make it through those hard days

I know your here
Even if its not physically
Your with me forever

Just know
Til the day i die
Your in my heart
Never far from my mind

Until we meet again
i less than three you

No comments:

Post a Comment