Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Again

Have I done it again?
I hope not
As much as I care
This shouldn’t happen


Why do I care?
Just causes pain
Did I hurt you?
I’m sorry


Running through my head
All these thoughts
Did I say something?
What? What was it?
Not meant to hurt


Can’t believe I did this again
Only one I could open to
Once again…gone
Who’s supposed to help now?


Keep running you off
Can’t believe it
I miss you
I miss them
I need you
I need them


Sign…I need one
Warning…where’s mine
Never came…to late


Need to deal
Need to heal you
Make you ok


Just talk to me
Please
One last time
I’m scared


Sorry I hurt you
Trust is now gone
Walls back up


Said they’d never come down again
Really, now, they wont
Can’t take the hurt
Your pain, not mine


Did it again
Can’t believe it
Mad at me, not you
My faults, not yours
Again
I’m sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment