Music = survival


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 Years


I’ve tried so hard not to think about it
I can’t stop the thoughts anymore
I just lost control of it all…

I can’t believe it’s been six years
I miss your smile
I miss you jokes
I think about you everyday
Just wish I could have said goodbye
I knew I’d lose you someday
Just didn’t know that day would be so soon
Wasn’t ready for it
Gone so young
It’s not fair

Why’d you have to leave us?
I guess He needed his angel back
Sent you to us for just a short time
Impacted us all so much
School was just never the same once you were gone

I’ll never forget the day
Sitting in class, got the word
Disbelief, my Bird was gone
Couldn’t be, he’s my superman…invincible
Next few days a whirl
Tears were shed, memories shared
All a blur

Twelve years of laughs
Memories
Love
Friendship
…gone

Urtie Bird, just can’t believe you’ve been gone six years
Everyday ill continue to think about you
That smile, that love, those names, those jokes
Bird u gave me my wings, showed me how to fly
I lost mine the day I lost you
I know your still soaring though
In my heart forever, never far from my mind
One day we’ll meet again
Until then
I love you #3

Samuel *urtie bird* Urton
June 10,1988-November 11,2003

1 comment: